PRICE ON APPLICATION
This yacht is currently listed for sale on the market. While this boat is not currently listed with United Yacht Sales, our team is happy to work on your behalf in the research and potential sale of the vessel. Our commitment to our clients is to find the best yacht available that fits the their needs, no matter where its listed. United is a professional yacht brokerage firm that has experience listing and selling all types of yachts.
A new extended range cruiser for people who want to go farther and stay longer when they get there. Big range, big accommodations, and a big list of features and standard equipment such as a stand-up engine room, optional day head, covered walk-around side decks, and a raised forward bulwark for a dry ride. Plus, as you would expect from an Offshore, "the softest ride on the water".
Included with this 64 Offshore are:
Offshore Hull Design: Deep, finely-veed forward section allows a smooth, knife-like water entry,
cutting cleanly through seas, achieving extraordinary directional stability, and virtually eliminating
slapping and pounding. Thus - "The softest ride on the water."
• Standard Power: Twin 715hp Caterpillar C12s
• 40hp bow & stern thrusters
• ABT 9-foot roll-fin hydraulic stabilizers
• ZF Joystick Manuevering System (3 stations)
• 1,700lb hydraulic cable, boom, and rotation davit
• Marine Air 75,000btu expansion air conditioning system
• Energy saving LED lighting package
• SeaTorque Enclosed Shaft System for reduced noise and increased efficiency
• Twin Stidd 500-200 helm chairs in Pilothouse
• Hynautic power steering system
• High-polish, welded, stainless-steel engine beds set in Chockfast
• Cockpit video camera system
• LED TVs in Salon (40" LED with Auton electric lift) and all staterooms
85' Offshore Yachts Voyager 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States