PRICE ON APPLICATION
This yacht is currently listed for sale on the market. While this boat is not currently listed with United Yacht Sales, our team is happy to work on your behalf in the research and potential sale of the vessel. Our commitment to our clients is to find the best yacht available that fits the their needs, no matter where its listed. United is a professional yacht brokerage firm that has experience listing and selling all types of yachts.
If you are familiar with Offshore Yachts rich heritage, you are keenly aware that this is a company that creates some of the finest pilothouse yachts available. The 76/80 is the latest chapter in this great yacht building story. She offers an incredible expansive salon, a master stateroom with full view windows, his and her ensuite heads, a choice of dual or single stairwells to the accommodations, and unmatched exterior space for a memorable party or a substantial tender. Consider the Offshore 76/80 for your next cruising adventures. She will reward you beyond your most expansive expectations.
Included with this 76/80 Offshore are:
Offshore Hull Design: Deep, finely-veed forward section allows a smooth, knife-like water entry,
cutting cleanly through seas, achieving extraordinary directional stability, and virtually eliminating
slapping and pounding. Thus - "The softest ride on the water."
• Standard Power: Twin C18 Caterpillar 1,015hp engines
• 40hp bow and stern thrusters / ABT roll-fin hydraulic stabilizers
• ZF Joystick Maneuvering System (3 stations)
• 2,000lb hydraulic cable, boom, and rotation davit
• Marine Air 90,000btu expansion air conditioning system
• Energy saving LED lighting package
• SeaTorque Enclosed Shaft System for reduced noise and increased efficiency
• Twin Stidd 500-200 helm chairs in Pilothouse
• Hynautic power steering system
• High-polish, welded, stainless-steel engine beds set in Chockfast
• Engine room video camera system
• LED TVs in Salon (40" LED with Auton elec. lift) and all staterooms
• Included: Freight, duty, commissioning , and $65K decor allowance
90' Offshore Yachts Voyager 2013
Bara de Navidad, Mexico