The stunning all-new 76 Yacht gives you everything you’d want from a Sunseeker, and so much more.
Performance, style and space – the all-new 76 Yacht is unmistakably Sunseeker from the exceptional sea-keeping of the very latest deep-V hull design to the class leading space throughout her beautifully appointed decks – this incredible new yacht is without doubt the new benchmark for her class.
Not only does this model cut an impressive silhouette on the horizon, an expanse of glass and sunlight welcomes you on board the 76 Yacht, and the main deck allows you to entertain with an almost 360 degree view of your surroundings.
For life ‘al fresco’ her exterior decks provide unprecedented levels of space and flexibility that can be adapted to suit any needs.
The 76 Yacht’s impressive layout continues out on the foredeck, where again space is maximized and large twin sunbeds, fore/aft seating and optional refrigeration ensure this a highly sociable area too.
Highlights & Upgrades
Hull Band molded in color Navy Blue
Mechanical & Electronics
- Rexroth Aventics - Marex OS 3D Joy stick docking system - dual station
- Atlas Ultra LP 100A Shore power converter. Input 170-500 Vac single or three phase. 40 to 70Hz. Output 100A 230v 1 phase 2 wire (Euro) or 120/240v split phase 3 wire (USA)
- Aft docking station. Rexroth Aventics - Marex OS 3D Joy stick.
- Entertainment Inverter and seamless transfer system. To run the boats entertainment system from the boats DC batteries.
- Underwater lights - Lumishore TIX202 LED x 8 : four on stern and two either side
- Lewmar 50Kg Delta stainless steel Anchor and 90 Metres of 12mm stainless steel anchor chain
Main Console Navigation
- Simrad IS42 Speed/Depth Instruments with Airmar B744V
- Depth/Speed/Temperature transducer and Simrad Sonarhub Fishfinder Module.
- Simrad AP44 Autopilot system.
- Two 19" Simrad MO19T displays.
- Simrad NSO processor and Simrad OP50 Controller and SD card reader.
- Simrad Halo 4 Pulse Compression Radar 64nm 4 foot open array Radar Scanner.
- Simrad RS90 VHF Radio with DSC function with 2.4 metre whip antenna.
- Simrad AIS Module NAIS-400 with GPS and 2.4 metre AIS VHF antenna.
- Simrad Go-Free wireless bridge to control the NSS from your iPad or iPhone.
Flybridge Console Navigation:
- Simrad IS42 Speed/Depth Instrument.
- Simrad Autopilot repeater AP44
- Two Simrad NSS16 Evo3 color 16" Multifunctional touch screen Chart Plotter displays.
- Simrad RS90 VHF Radio with DSC function.
Beach Club Package:
- Marine Electric Grill fitted in a drop down workstation
- Fold down platform sea
- Platform overhead shower fitted to gull wing door
Platinum USA Package:
- Flybridge composite hardtop including electric retractable centre canopy and aft electric awning
- Sleipner stabilizer vector fin system
- Air Conditioning Tropical upgrade
- Second 29kW Generator and a Glendinning Cablemaster
- Hydraulic Sleipner Bow thruster 23.3hp and Hydraulic Sleipner Stern Thruster 20hp with Simultaneous dual Proportional controls
- Oil change system for engines gearboxes and generators
- Electrically operated side opening galley window
- Marine Electric BBQ Grill on Fly wet bar
- Dimmer switches on interior and exterior overhead lighting
- Low level LED side deck lights 10 per side
- Separate Miele washing machine and Miele tumble dryer
- Drawer refrigerator fitted under the console
- Drawer refrigerators x2 under the bow Sunbeds
- Wine cooler for 20 bottles
- Integrated Miele microwave oven upgrade
- Stainless steel dual voltage Vitrifrigo DW360 DT. Refrigerator above with lower freezer/refrigerator compartment below.
- Additional pair of 12" Spring stern mooring cleats
- Pair of Retractable Cleats for tender on the platform
- Digital lock safe in master and forward stateroom
- Corner seating group on the forward port side of the cockpit
- Teak Side Decks to include the anchor deck and Seating group deck
- Interior Wood Finish - Wenge Satin
- Semi enclosed main deck Galley. Full height aft bulkhead.
- Two single beds with electrically operated slider to form an occasional double in the Port Mid Cabin
- Additional single Pullman berth in crew cabin
- Granite upgrade price from the standard Minerva for ensuite floors, shower floors and shower bulkheads
- Sprung mattress for beds in the Master Cabin the Forward Cabin the Starboard Mid Cabin and in the Port Mid Cabin
- Key lock for cabin door for the Forward Cabin
- Key lock for cabin door for the Master Cabin
- Key lock for cabin door for the Starboard Cabin
- Key lock for cabin door for the Port Mid Cabin
- Standard starboard side arrangement. Fully upholstered settee
- Medium Tinted film to side windows and sliding doors - Johnsons Sun70.
- Sunbrella performance exterior upholstery upgrade
- Flybridge Teak Decking
- Teak fore deck table with fixed top fitted on a polished stainless steel leg
- Covers Package- Aft cockpit seating and Aft cockpit table cover. Foredeck seating, Foredeck sunpad and table covers. Flybridge seating, sunpad, table and helm seat covers.
- Fore deck seating group canopy with a manually operated stainless steel frame work and canvas cover
Contact Eduardo Cury for a private showing today!
P:(305) 307-2378 - firstname.lastname@example.org
United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Miami Yacht Access. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel