33' Wellcraft Coastal Sportfish 2004 Yacht for Sale
Wellcraft Coastal Details:
- 33 Wellcraft 2004 Coastal
- Vessel Length: 33 feet
- Vessel Builder: Wellcraft
- Vessel Model: Coastal
- Vessel Year: 2004
- Vessel Name: Whisky Tango
- Vessel Type: Sportfish
- Vessel Price: $84,500
- Vessel Location: Stuart FL USA
For more information contact:
33 Wellcraft Coastal 2004 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Type: Sportfish Sport Fisherman
Engine Details: 2 x Volvo Penta TAMD
Engine 1: 2004 - 370 HP - 750 Hours
Engine 2: 2004 - 370 HP - 750 Hours
Engine Details: Inboard - Diesel
Cruise Speed: 29 Knots
Max Speed: 33 Knots
Water Capacity: 52
Hold Capacity: 25
2004 Wellcraft 330 Coastal
Super clean and great running sportsfishing boat.
Twin Volvo Penta TAMD63 High Performance Diesel Engines with 750 hours.
Factory optional flybridge tuna tower. With newer Simrad nss 7 chartplotter.
Cockpit has two in-deck fish boxes, a circular livewell, tackle center, and a transom door.
Helm and companion seats are mounted on raised boxes with built-in livewell and bait-prep station that swing back for engine access.
Cabin accommodations provide sleeping room for four, a full galley with refrigerator, microwave, hot/cold sink, coffee maker, electric cooktop and ample cabinet storage. Convertible dinette seats four comfortably and drops to provide sleeping for two. Private enclosed head includes shower and hot/cold sink. Air conditioning and heating provide for comfortable accommodations.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.