21' St. Clair Boatworks Barrelback Runabout Cruiser 2001 Yacht for Sale
St. Clair Boatworks Barrelback Runabout Details:
- 21 St. Clair Boatworks 2001 Barrelback Runabout
- Vessel Length: 21 feet
- Vessel Builder: St. Clair Boatworks
- Vessel Model: Barrelback Runabout
- Vessel Year: 2001
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $46,000
- Vessel Location: Canada Canada
For more information contact:
21 St. Clair Boatworks Barrelback Runabout 2001 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: St. Clair Boatworks
Model: Barrelback Runabout
Type: Cruiser Runabout
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Stunning 2001 Custom Mahogany “Barrel Back” Runabout… Honduran mahogany over oak frame construction. Custom built by St. Clair Boat Works. Only 60 hrs. use since new. She is powered by a 6.2 liter 320 hp MPI Mercruiser inboard, which allows her to reach speeds of 48 knots and cruise at 36 knots. The Velvet shaft drive makes her easy on fuel and quiet on the water. With her 12 coats of hand rubbed catalyzed varnish and two-part polyurethane enamel finish, this reimagined design of a classic runabout is beautiful, a real head turner. Over 1 year to complete from custom order. All manuals, build pics, and C.D. with operating & care instructions included. Custom computer designed Eagle Trailer is also included… surge disc brakes, fold away hitch.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.