32' Silverton 322 ACMY Aft Cabin 2000 Yacht for Sale
Silverton 322 ACMY Details:
- 32 Silverton 2000 322 ACMY
- Vessel Length: 32 feet
- Vessel Builder: Silverton
- Vessel Model: 322 ACMY
- Vessel Year: 2000
- Vessel Name: Sweet Dreams
- Vessel Type: Aft Cabin
- Vessel Price: $53,500
- Vessel Location: Ruskin FL U.S.
For more information contact:
32 Silverton 322 ACMY 2000 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 322 ACMY
Type: Aft Cabin Motor Yacht
Engine Details: 2 x Crusader 5.7l
Engine 1: 2000 - 270 HP - 650 Hours
Engine 2: 2000 - 270 HP - 650 Hours
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Cruise Speed: 17 Knots
Max Speed: 27 Knots
Water Capacity: 72
Hold Capacity: 49
Before the Silverton 322 Motor Yacht, finding two private staterooms and two private heads - one with a full stall shower - in a 32-footer would have been difficult. Silverton has created space that never existed before by incorporating the innovative “Sidewalk” of the 322. By moving the salon out to the gunnels, the interior becomes much larger. The foredeck access is excellent with the wide, molded steps and sturdy rails. A high toe kick makes moving around safe and easy whether handling a line or setting the anchor. Aft, is a wide open aft deck with molded steps, not only up to the bridge, but also down to the extra-wide swim platform which comes complete with a swim ladder, transom shower, and cord storage. The refrigerator, ice maker, salon A/C, aft A/C, converter and six new batteries are all less than 18 months old.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.