42' Sea Ray 42 Sedan Bridge Sedan Bridge 2005 Yacht for Sale
Sea Ray 42 Sedan Bridge Details:
- 42 Sea Ray 2005 42 Sedan Bridge
- Vessel Length: 42 feet
- Vessel Builder: Sea Ray
- Vessel Model: 42 Sedan Bridge
- Vessel Year: 2005
- Vessel Name: Blessed
- Vessel Type: Sedan Bridge
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Fort Lauderdale FL United States
For more information contact:
42 Sea Ray 42 Sedan Bridge 2005 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Sea Ray
Model: 42 Sedan Bridge
Type: Sedan Bridge Motor Yacht
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
2005 Sea Ray 42’ Sedan Bridge “BLESSED”
Owner is ready to upgrade so “Blessed” must go!
Come aboard this stunning example of classic Sea Ray design and owners who have taken pride in this vessel!
A dedicated mechanic specializing in Sea Rays has devoted time and attention to her every need!
Sedan bridge is stunning, perfect isinglass and seating for up to 8 with panoramic views
- Lightly used and well-kept vessel. Second owner bought at 130 hours and sold at 1600 kept mostly in freshwater
- Current owner has devoted attention to vessel, with open checkbook
- Mainly used as a trawler (9 knot @ 4 Gph) low engine wear and tear plus very economical.
- New Water heater 2017
- New batteries for thruster 2017
- New fresh water tank
- V-berth master cabin and twin berth cabin
- Private head in master and day head for guests
- New inflatable dinghy, 9’ AB Ultra Lite Aluminum, 8 HP Mercury outboard
- Upgraded Garmin GPS 5212 w/ radar and second unit in master berth
- Autopilot wireless remote
- Upgraded flat screen TV in master, guest, salon and bridge
- Upgraded Flexiteek in aft cockpit
- Upgraded LED light cockpit, anchor, underwater and flybridge
- Upgraded house battery bank (4x 6v)
- New bow thruster battery (2x 12v) 2016
- New self-contained A/C unit in salon 2015
- New carpet flybridge and salon 2015
- Upgraded audio system w/ 3 amps, 6 ext. spk and 2 subwoofers
- Washer and dryer, central vacuum
- No blister on antifouling
- Wax and compound always done on a regular basis
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.