22' McKee Craft 22 Runaway Center Console 2001 Yacht for Sale
McKee Craft 22 Runaway Details:
- 22 McKee Craft 2001 22 Runaway
- Vessel Length: 22 feet
- Vessel Builder: McKee Craft
- Vessel Model: 22 Runaway
- Vessel Year: 2001
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Center Console
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Absecon NJ US
For more information contact:
22 McKee Craft 22 Runaway 2001 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: McKee Craft
Model: 22 Runaway
Type: Center Console Fisherman
Engine Details: 1 x Sukuzi 175 Four Stroke
Engine 1: 2007 - 175 HP - 100 Hours
Engine Details: Outboard - Gas
Looking for a fishing boat from fluke in the bay to stripers out front, this McKee Craft will fit perfectly.
Powered with a 2007 175 HP four stroke Suzuki with only 100 hours.
Included is a SeaLion dual axle trailer.
Excellent seating forward with large cooler boxes with drains. A large console with a leaning post making for comfortability when running. Well equipped cockpit with a live well, tackle storage and rod holders.
Large console w/door and stand up enclosed area
Forward seating w/fishboxes
Forward seat of helm w/cushions
Rocket Launcher on T-top
Helm Chart Light
Helm Canvas Cover
Tackle drawers and storage
Additional aft rod holders
Padded cockpit coamings
Icom M59 VHF
Lowrance X70 GPS
Engine and Mechanical Details
2007 175hp Suzuki Fourstroke - 100 hours
Included a dual axle Sealion Trailer
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.