35' Jefferson Marlago Marlago Center Console 2003 Yacht for Sale
Jefferson Marlago Marlago Details:
- 35 Jefferson Marlago 2003 Marlago
- Vessel Length: 35 feet
- Vessel Builder: Jefferson Marlago
- Vessel Model: Marlago
- Vessel Year: 2003
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Center Console
- Vessel Price: $123,500
- Vessel Location: Pompano Beach Fl US
For more information contact:
35 Jefferson Marlago Marlago 2003 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Jefferson Marlago
Type: Center Console Cuddy Cabin
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
35' Cuddy Jefferson Marlago 2003
Great opportunity to get a completely updated high end center console that will run with the best of them. This one has been lift stored and very well maintained. She has New Suzuki 300s with 6 years of warranty, new upholstery, updated electronics, U/W lights, and more! The Marlago is true do everything boat that will please the whole family. The aft seating is great for taking the family to the sand bar and easily removed for serious offshore fishing. The head is located in the center console and the fwd. cuddy makes for great storage and a place to get out of the weather if needed. This boat shines like new and with all of the updates, she looks and performs like a much newer boat but at a fraction of the price. Owner is looking to move up to a larger center console and open to possible trades.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.