44' Henriques Enclosed Flybridge Sportfish 1986 Yacht for Sale
Henriques Enclosed Flybridge Details:
- 44 Henriques 1986 Enclosed Flybridge
- Vessel Length: 44 feet
- Vessel Builder: Henriques
- Vessel Model: Enclosed Flybridge
- Vessel Year: 1986
- Vessel Name: Vindicator
- Vessel Type: Sportfish
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Long Beach Island NJ
For more information contact:
44 Henriques Enclosed Flybridge 1986 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: Enclosed Flybridge
Type: Sportfish Enclosed Flybridge Motor Yacht
Engine Details: Inboard -
The Henriques 44 brings truth to the term “Sport fisherman” with a rugged, high-performance, heavy weather hull, engineered with the range and speed to run to those far off fishing grounds. A 170 sq. ft. cockpit, unmatched by any in her size class, tackle center, insulated fish boxes, gaff storage, transom door, recessed trim tabs and hardware, plus available cockpit helm, live bait well and much more make her ready to do battle with the big ones. Whether drifting for shark, fishing an offshore wreck or trolling for that tournament-winning marlin, the Henriques 44’ provides the ultimate in fishing performance for the sportsman who owns her. The 44’s bridge is a Captain’s dream, with superb visibility from the center console command station. Your choice of optional top rigs, including marlin tower, tuna tower or Henriques’ exclusive enclosed fiberglass hard-top each give you all-weather comfort at the helm, and all include an overhead electronics box to house the latest state-of-the- art navigation and fish-finding gear. The companion helm seat and comfortable molded fiberglass bench allow the entire crew to be part of the Henriques experience.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.