34' Gulfstream Yachts Center Console Center Console 2018 Yacht for Sale
Gulfstream Yachts Center Console Details:
- 34 Gulfstream Yachts 2018 Center Console
- Vessel Length: 34 feet
- Vessel Builder: Gulfstream Yachts
- Vessel Model: Center Console
- Vessel Year: 2018
- Vessel Name: 34 CC
- Vessel Type: Center Console
- Vessel Price: Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Tampa Florida US
For more information contact:
34 Gulfstream Yachts Center Console 2018 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Gulfstream Yachts
Model: Center Console
Type: Center Console Fisherman
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
The Gulfstream Yachts 34CC is an incredibly versatile boat that remains loyal to our heritage of producing hard-core fishing machines while simultaneously offering some additional features that will make it even more enjoyable for you and your guests. One of the most unique features of the 34CC is the large bed located inside of the center console. It offers a great place for kids or adults to take a nap in the shade or seek shelter from a storm. We can even air condition that area if you prefer.
The 34CC features an advanced hull with a delta pad along the rear 12 feet of the running surface and a fully integrated stepped transom bracket capable of handling either twin or triple motors that significantly reduces drag while the boat is underway. The combination of those features also helps the boat plane almost instantaneously which greatly reduces the chance of having your visibility obstructed due to bow rise.
The 34CC includes a livewell integrated into the transom bulkhead and an optional second livewell available directly next to it. (We can even provide a third livewell in the leaning post if you need to carry additional bait.) The boat also incorporates an ergonomically designed console with more room for today’s larger electronics, a comfortable “sun couch” with an angled back cushion on the front exterior of the console, and rod storage beneath the bed inside.
There are 5 large insulated fish boxes / storage compartments in the deck of the boat that will hold ice for extended periods of time due to the boat's foam filled construction.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.