154' Custom Davros Ptd. Ltd. Motoryacht Luxury Yacht 1987 Yacht for Sale
Custom Davros Ptd. Ltd. Motoryacht Details:
- 154 Custom 1987 Davros Ptd. Ltd. Motoryacht
- Vessel Length: 154 feet
- Vessel Builder: Custom
- Vessel Model: Davros Ptd. Ltd. Motoryacht
- Vessel Year: 1987
- Vessel Name: Mystere C.I.
- Vessel Type: Luxury Yacht
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Riviera Beach FL USA
For more information contact:
154 Custom Davros Ptd. Ltd. Motoryacht 1987 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: Davros Ptd. Ltd. Motoryacht
Type: Luxury Yacht Pilothouse Motor Yacht
Engine Details: 2 x MTU 12V 396 TB93
Engine 1: 1987 - 1500 HP - Hours
Engine 2: 1987 - 1500 HP - Hours
Engine Details: Inboard - Diesel
Cruise Speed: 15 Knots
Max Speed: 18 Knots
Water Capacity: 6000
This yacht represents a great investment opportunity for either a full yacht refit, or perhaps to repurpose the vessel for commercial use. Further details to follow.
Entering from the stern, you step into the main salon, with stairs to port which access the gym and lower staterooms. Moving forward, you enter the formal dining area, followed by the galley, open staircase to decks above and below, and a ships office and day head.
Continuing forward, you enter the master suite, with separate his/her closets, and en-suite head with separate shower and soaking tub and twin vanities.
The forward stairs lead down to the crew area, main galley, and 5 crew cabins with en-suite heads and a second ships office.
The aft stairs from the salon lead to the gym aft, and 4 en-suite guest cabins.
Aft of the pilothouse is the sky lounge complete with bar and day head, which leads aft to a large covered outdoor area, including tender/toy storage with davits to port and starboard. The uppermost deck has additional seating, and both a cold-dip and hot tub, as well a sauna. There is also additional tender storage forward.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.