67' Billy Holton 67 Convertible Convertible 2005 Yacht for Sale
Billy Holton 67 Convertible Details:
- 67 Billy Holton 2005 67 Convertible
- Vessel Length: 67 feet
- Vessel Builder: Billy Holton
- Vessel Model: 67 Convertible
- Vessel Year: 2005
- Vessel Name: Paige IV
- Vessel Type: Convertible
- Vessel Price: $1,749,900
- Vessel Location: Ft. Lauderdale FL
For more information contact:
67 Billy Holton 67 Convertible 2005 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Billy Holton
Model: 67 Convertible
Type: Convertible Sport Fisherman
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
PAIGE IV was built with the highest standards and the finest materials, overseen by her highly knowledgeable owner during the two-year build process. Powered by twin 1550hp CAT C30's, providing an efficient and comfortable 25 knot cruise. Her handcrafted interior is like no other, from the granite countertops to the beautiful woodwork throughout. PAIGE IV will comfortably sleep her owners and six guests in her four staterooms also equipped with three heads. Additional features include, hydraulic outriggers, actuated storage areas, concealed rod storage, pop-up flat screen TV, actuated salon door, mezzanine seating, expansive flybridge, pop-up electronics pods, dual 20kW gensets, water maker, large refrigerated fish storage lockers and so much more. PAIGE IV is truly that vessel that will stand out from the rest. She is tournament rigged with hydraulic Rupp triples, Taco dual center riggers, new Pompanette rocket launcher and much more. Don't miss your opportunity to own the nicest custom Carolina sportfish on the market today.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.