62' Azimut 62 Flybridge Luxury Yacht 2007 Yacht for Sale
Azimut 62 Flybridge Details:
- 62 Azimut 2007 62 Flybridge
- Vessel Length: 62 feet
- Vessel Builder: Azimut
- Vessel Model: 62 Flybridge
- Vessel Year: 2007
- Vessel Name: April So
- Vessel Type: Luxury Yacht
- Vessel Price: $636,000
- Vessel Location: Miami FL USA
For more information contact:
62 Azimut 62 Flybridge 2007 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 62 Flybridge
Type: Luxury Yacht Flybridge Motor Yacht
Engine Details: 2 x Caterpillar C18
Engine 1: 2007 - 1015 HP - Hours
Engine 2: 2007 - 1015 HP - Hours
Engine Details: Inboard - Diesel
Cruise Speed: 29 KTS
Max Speed: 30 KTS
Water Capacity: 264
Hold Capacity: 50
NO HURRICANE IRMA DAMAGE!
1,000 Hour Service Just Completed
3 Stateroom PLUS Crew Quarters! Excellent Condition with Low Hours + NEW Jet Ski!
NEW Outdoor Cushions and Electronics! New Updated Wall Coverings in Staterooms
CALL NOW WITH TRADES OR OFFERS
One of the most popular Fly Bridge yachts on the market! Azimut has always enjoyed a reputation for innovative designs and family friendly layouts. An expansive fully integrated salon-+ dinette + helm area with posh furnishings and warm high gloss cherry wood dominates her inside. The master is amidship and is a full beam stateroom with large portholes for natural light. All 3 staterooms have their own walk in shower! As well as there are 2 walk in closets! The cockpit is expansive enough for a large family and guests with a premium polished cherry table and soft teak flooring for your walking comfort. On long trips to the Bahamas it will be assuring to know aft under the cockpit you have a separate quarters for the captain, completely separate from the staterooms. Topside, the fly bridge has an aft sun deck, barbeque, wet bar, sun pad and L shaped settee.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.