92' Antago Pilothouse MY Luxury Yacht 1996 Yacht for Sale
Antago Pilothouse MY Details:
- 92 Antago 1996 Pilothouse MY
- Vessel Length: 92 feet
- Vessel Builder: Antago
- Vessel Model: Pilothouse MY
- Vessel Year: 1996
- Vessel Name: Ludovica
- Vessel Type: Luxury Yacht
- Vessel Price: $1,199,000
- Vessel Location: Napoli Italy
For more information contact:
92 Antago Pilothouse MY 1996 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: Pilothouse MY
Type: Luxury Yacht Pilothouse MY
Engine Details: Inboard -
This 92' Antago Pilothouse MY is exceptionally well maintained. It has a great layout with 4 staterooms plus 2 for crew. There is also formal dining, which ads elegance to the vessel. The vessel includes a tender on the flybridge and a wave runner in the garage under the swim platform. The owner wants to move up so he wants this vessel gone. Just 40 hrs on main engines SMOH. If available at the time, owner will include two months of free dockage in Monaco. As you enter the aft deck you notice a spacious and comfortable area that leads into the main salon. Here you will find white leather sofas with plenty of seating and touches from all around the world, including Prada and Fendi. As you walk forward to the bow of the ship, you pass the dining room with seating for eight (8) with an elegant table and seats. Forward of the dining room you walk into the galley where you find the access to the crew quarters. On the lower deck, the master is located aft and it is a full beam master. Forward you will find two (2) guest staterooms and a VIP stateroom.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.