28' Albemarle Express Sportfish 2005 Yacht for Sale
Albemarle Express Details:
- 28 Albemarle 2005 Express
- Vessel Length: 28 feet
- Vessel Builder: Albemarle
- Vessel Model: Express
- Vessel Year: 2005
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Sportfish
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Key Largo FL USA
For more information contact:
Pat Bustle, CPYB
28 Albemarle Express 2005 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Type: Sportfish Express
Engine Details: Inboard -
A small battlewagon, the Albemarle Express is a capable Sportfish packed in a under 30’ body. With spacious cockpit and plenty of cabin space, you will be satisfied to go fishing in this boat. Full tower & Yanmar power make her a great combination for the hard core fisherman.
With the speed and the range to make those long offshore trips quick and comfortable, the Albemarle 280 Express Fisherman is no lightweight. A heavily armed fishing machine which can fish with the big boats any time.
Plus, like all boats in the Albemarle line, the 280 has a beautiful clean fiberglass finish with molded-in non-skid surfaces and low maintenance trim, which are easy to maintain and look great for years.
The 280 makes overnight trips and long trips offshore comfortable and productive with a highly functional cabin and cockpit.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.