99' Swiftship 95 Commercial Commercial Boat 1976 Yacht for Sale
Swiftship 95 Commercial Details:
- 99 Swiftship 1976 95 Commercial
- Vessel Length: 99 feet
- Vessel Builder: Swiftship
- Vessel Model: 95 Commercial
- Vessel Year: 1976
- Vessel Name: Spree
- Vessel Type: Commercial Boat
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: KeyWest FL US
For more information contact:
99 Swiftship 95 Commercial 1976 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 95 Commercial
Type: Commercial Boat Commercial Tour Cruiser
Engine Details: 3 x Detroit 12V71TI
Engine Details: Inboard - Diesel
Cruise Speed: 10 Knots
Max Speed: 14 Knots
Water Capacity: 4000 USG
Hold Capacity: Type II MSD
Displacement: 99 GT
SPREE is a 95 Commercial Swiftship configured as a live aboard dive boat and support vessel for Research, ROV Operation, Mooring Installation and Maintenance, Surveys, Video Production and Technical Diving.
There are accommodations for 24 passengers and 8 crew. Ample space is provided in the lounge for socializing and dining. Aft there is a large dive support area with tank storage, camera table, fresh water showers and rinse tanks convenient to the aft entry to the water.
The pilothouse is equipped with up to date navigation equipment. Power is supplied by three 500 HP 12V71TI diesel engines providing a cruise speed of 10 knots and a maximum speed of 14 knots. Two 65 KW generators provide ample electrical power for passengers and operation of equipment aboard for special projects. An 800 GPD water maker plus over 4,000 gallons of potable water tankage provide adequate fresh water supply. Black water is handled by an Omnipure 8MC type II MSD one treated holding tank and one untreated holding tank. Two 4,500 PSI, 13 CFM compressors provide dive air.
SPREE is an operating vessel with ongoing proven business performance. She can continue in her current operations or be repurposed to meet your needs.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.