94' Broward Raised Pilothouse MY Luxury Yacht 1986 Yacht for Sale
Broward Raised Pilothouse MY Details:
- 94 Broward 1986 Raised Pilothouse MY
- Vessel Length: 94 feet
- Vessel Builder: Broward
- Vessel Model: Raised Pilothouse MY
- Vessel Year: 1986
- Vessel Name: Golden Girl
- Vessel Type: Luxury Yacht
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Miami Beach FL USA
For more information contact:
94 Broward Raised Pilothouse MY 1986 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: Raised Pilothouse MY
Type: Luxury Yacht Sedan Bridge
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
This spacious classic motor yacht, with accommodations for seven passengers and six crew, is For Sale or Charter. Powered by twin 870hp Detroit Diesel 12V71TI engines and Northern Lights 40kw & 32kw generators with a pilot house and flybridge helm station.
The elegant interior includes a spacious main salon, ideal for entertaining, with dining table, bar, and piano, a large eat-in galley, 2 aft guest suites, a large master suite with 2 heads and Jacuzzi tub, and 3 forward crew quarters.
The roomy exterior includes a spacious flybridge with dining table, surround seating, and gas grill, large cockpit with tables, and seating, swim platform with benches, and large bow sun pad. Extras include a bow thruster, stabilizers, watermaker, and tender.
Many recent updates. Owner will entertain all offers, including trade vessels and property.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.