92' Cheoy Lee Cockpit Motor Yacht Luxury Yacht 1989 Yacht for Sale
Cheoy Lee Cockpit Motor Yacht Details:
- 92 Cheoy Lee 1989 Cockpit Motor Yacht
- Vessel Length: 92 feet
- Vessel Builder: Cheoy Lee
- Vessel Model: Cockpit Motor Yacht
- Vessel Year: 1989
- Vessel Name: Viking Fjord II
- Vessel Type: Luxury Yacht
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Stuart FL USA
For more information contact:
92 Cheoy Lee Cockpit Motor Yacht 1989 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Cheoy Lee
Model: Cockpit Motor Yacht
Type: Luxury Yacht Cockpit Motor Yacht
Engine Details: Inboard -
A major refit in 2007 and 2008 includes a total interior right down to the soft goods.
Her spacious beam provides great spaces indoors and out.
New Complete Survey including: Engines, Generators and Oil Samples!
Boat was hauled in July for a Bottom Job, Complete Buffing and Wax.
Entering the main salon through a sliding door from the aft deck, to port is a spacious semi circular couch and dual coffee tables. To starboard is the wet bar and overheads drop down Plasma TV. Forward is an elegant hand carved dining table with seating for eight. Forward of the dining area is the newly updated galley and just forward of the galley is the newly configured pilothouse with forward and aft facing settee with table. Forward of the pilothouse and down two steps is the powder room with an Onyx countertop and a glass bowl sink. The master stateroom access is gained from a private staircase on the starboard side of the main salon. The VIP stateroom is just forward of the powder room with an aft facing queen bed. Forward and down a private staircase from the VIP are the crew’s quarters. The captain’s cabin is forward. Bunk beds to starboard and a head to port. From the main salon on the port side is another staircase to the guest staterooms and the full beam engine room.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.