92' Amer Gruppo Permare Motor Yacht 2010 Yacht for Sale
Amer Gruppo Permare Details:
- 92 Amer Gruppo Permare 2010
- Vessel Length: 92 feet
- Vessel Builder: Amer Gruppo Permare
- Vessel Model:
- Vessel Year: 2010
- Vessel Name: Panterei
- Vessel Type: Motor Yacht
- Vessel Price: Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Sanremo Italy
For more information contact:
92 Amer Gruppo Permare 2010 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Amer Gruppo Permare
Type: Motor Yacht Flybridge Motor Yacht
Engine Details: Inboard -
Launched by the renowned Italian shipyard Amer, this boat can boast an excellent seaworthiness due to the structural solutions adopted. e.g. The structural tanks, placed longitudinally across the hull, guarantee an outstanding range and create a double bottom completely closed. Great attention has been given to the insulation of the engine room and the silence of the engines. When the boat navigates at high speed the engine’s exhaust emissions are depleted through a specially designed submerged exhaust. This increases the engine’s working potential, preventing episodes of counter pressure. In order to make it user-friendly during maneuvers, the exhaust emissions come out astern through a silent surface pipe.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.