92' AllSeas Yachts Expedition Custom Luxury Yacht 2010 Yacht for Sale
AllSeas Yachts Expedition Custom Details:
- 92 AllSeas Yachts Expedition 2010 Custom
- Vessel Length: 92 feet
- Vessel Builder: AllSeas Yachts Expedition
- Vessel Model: Custom
- Vessel Year: 2010
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Luxury Yacht
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: San Diego CA
For more information contact:
92 AllSeas Yachts Expedition Custom 2010 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: AllSeas Yachts Expedition
Type: Luxury Yacht Raised Pilothouse Motor Yacht
Engine Details: Inboard -
Extensive use of African ribbon mahogany on this Custom 92 AllSeas Yachts Expedition including cabinets, walls, interior doors and trim-out. Jatoba wood (Brazilian Cherry) floors in all staterooms and Carrerra marble flooring on all bathroom floors, shower surrounds and vanity counter tops. Granite counter tops throughout salon, galley, pilot house, master stateroom and guest staterooms.
Decorator fabrics and leather were selected for all upholstery. Padded wrapped panels and wallpaper combine with mahogany accents in each stateroom to create a pleasing ambiance. The interior design of the yacht reflects a traditional yet modern feel, cozy, relaxed and comfortable. This is a family oriented yacht with numerous spacious areas to escape located throughout the yacht. Guests may choose to socialize with one another or to discover one of the many secluded spaces for enjoying their voyage in privacy.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.