89' De Birs Raised Piltohouse MY Luxury Yacht 2012 Yacht for Sale
De Birs Raised Piltohouse MY Details:
- 89 De Birs 2012 Raised Piltohouse MY
- Vessel Length: 89 feet
- Vessel Builder: De Birs
- Vessel Model: Raised Piltohouse MY
- Vessel Year: 2012
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Luxury Yacht
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: FL
For more information contact:
Neal Morris CPYB
89 De Birs Raised Piltohouse MY 2012 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: De Birs
Model: Raised Piltohouse MY
Type: Luxury Yacht Raised Pilothouse
Engine Details: Inboard -
The De Birs 89’ Raised Pilot House (RPH) (27.12m/89 Ft.) A hull designed for speed and full comfort and an interior designed for luxury and functionality. She has plenty of deck space and a large salon where the owners can enjoy time with family and guests. Twin MTU 1500 HP engines power the yacht superbly at 23-28 knots. She has remarkable dimensions that exploit the maximum hull beam which is 6.03m/19.78 Ft. The 89’ De Birs RPH interior comes in a dark or in a light wood. The Main Salon’s open plan & spacious layout offers a full bar and galley, a dining table that also converts into a coffee & entertainment table arrangement, plus a spacious sitting area that allows the owner to entertain a large number of guests. Furthermore, there is the popular forward salon which includes a private sitting area, family room, a home theatre and the owner’s office. See the pictures of this beautiful yacht that can be yours. The Architecture & Styling was designed by Arrabito Naval Architects out of Livorno, Italy. YOUR design, YOUR look. Call broker for showings and more information. Take delivery today!
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.