80' Dalla Pieta 80 HT-1 Luxury Yacht 2006 Yacht for Sale
Dalla Pieta 80 HT-1 Details:
- 80 Dalla Pieta 2006 80 HT-1
- Vessel Length: 80 feet
- Vessel Builder: Dalla Pieta
- Vessel Model: 80 HT-1
- Vessel Year: 2006
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Luxury Yacht
- Vessel Price: $1,299,000
- Vessel Location: Singpore
For more information contact:
80 Dalla Pieta 80 HT-1 2006 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Dalla Pieta
Model: 80 HT-1
Type: Luxury Yacht Express Motoryacht
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
This exquisite hard top motor yacht epitomizes class and elegance. The Italian pedigree is obvious everywhere you look. There are many features that set this yacht apart from the ‘production’ boat crowd. There is a foredeck garage for the included sport boat and jet ski, with hidden integrated davit. The passerelle is concealed as well, and like the tender garage, it opens and deploys with the push of a button. Inside, the salon becomes an open arrangement with a massive sliding sunroof for when the weather is accommodating.
No clutter of a main deck galley. The galley is down in the lower deck so that staff can do their cooking and clean-up magic out of view (and cooking smells don’t impact your elegant ambience).
The master suite is full-beam, amidships and is luxurious, but not ostentatious. Forward of the master is a VIP Suite, the galley and two guest cabins with twin berths. All staterooms are ensuite.
Although not new, it looks like it and has been continuously maintained by the full-time crew. It’s a boat that you could bring a Prime Minister to and be proud. And it looks good cruising at 35 knots, too.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.