73' Newport Offshore Yachts Convertible Catamaran 2018 Yacht for Sale
Newport Offshore Yachts Convertible Details:
- 73 Newport Offshore Yachts 2018 Convertible
- Vessel Length: 73 feet
- Vessel Builder: Newport Offshore Yachts
- Vessel Model: Convertible
- Vessel Year: 2018
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Catamaran
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Portsmouth RI USA
For more information contact:
73 Newport Offshore Yachts Convertible 2018 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Newport Offshore Yachts
Type: Catamaran Convertible Sportfish
Engine Details: 2 x Volvo Penta IPS 1200
Engine 1: 2016 - 900 HP - Hours
Engine 2: 2016 - 900 HP - Hours
Engine Details: Inboard - Diesel
Cruise Speed: 36 KTS
Max Speed: 40 KTS
Water Capacity: 220
Hold Capacity: 90
Designed to provide the optimum fishing platform with a wide stable platform. The IPS 1200 system incorporates specialized features for trolling and backing down on fish.
There is a day head just inside the salon for a quick freshen-up between strikes.
It’s HydroFoil Enhanced Hull provides a ride that is superior to both Mono-hull yachts and other Catamarans lacking this feature.
Full Beam Glass Entry Doors open to Teak Fishing Deck provides for Guests to watch and become part of the fishing activity – also in this area – a Day Head - a Wet Bar – an Entertainment center – and a large Atrium overlooking the Galley and Full size Dining Salon.
Full size Dining Salon for 8 guests adjacent to 5 Star Gourmet equipped Galley under a large glass Atrium.
Full Beam with true King Size Berth – Separate Settee Rest area – Master Bath w/Steam Shower the perfect end to a long day on the water.
Three large Guest Staterooms En-suite.
Crew Cabin to Starboard with private entry from on deck.
Fish Deck has a Teak sole and is a MASSIVE 295 Sq. Ft. of Fishing Platform due to our 21’ 3” of beam.
Helm and Electronics
Garmin Glass Helm with Dual Screens for – Radar, GPS, Plotting, and Soundings.
Engine and Mechanical Details
Redundant HVAC, Black Water, Fresh Water Systems, and a SeaKeeper Stabilization System.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.