40' 7 Oceans 40 FS7 Center Console 2017 Yacht for Sale
7 Oceans 40 FS7 Details:
- 40 7 Oceans 2017 40 FS7
- Vessel Length: 40 feet
- Vessel Builder: 7 Oceans
- Vessel Model: 40 FS7
- Vessel Year: 2017
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Center Console
- Vessel Price: $435,900
- Vessel Location: Palm Beach FL US
For more information contact:
40 7 Oceans 40 FS7 2017 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: 7 Oceans
Model: 40 FS7
Type: Center Console Fisherman
Engine Details: 3 x Mercury Verado
Engine 1: 2017 - 350 HP - 10 Hours
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Water Capacity: 30
The 400FS7 Is the ideal platform for excellent performance and creature comforts for any day on the water. Whether its visiting your local watering holes, or for venturing far offshore to catch your dinner you can't beat the versatility of this boat.
Anglers will enjoy two large fish boxes to store their catch. There are two 50-gallon live wells colored blue inside with led lighting, one is in the deck near the tackle station and the other live well is in the transom. There is a convenient side dive door for easy boarding on the starboard side. There is ample storage throughout the boat for both your dry goods or anything else you may need. The large console boasts enough space to get out of the weather and ahead.
Full inner liner forward in up anchor locker, at forward storage box and bilge area.
A signature cored fiberglass hard top and fiberglass dive door with custom ladder on the transom.
5 years hull warranty for the first owner and 2 years to the second owner.
All hardware is stainless steel and all wiring is marine copper tined.
Standard Engine Equipment
Triple 350 Mercury Verados, cold fusion white
* All engines include power steering kit, ignition push buttons.
Optional Engine Equipment
Quad 350 Mercury.
Triple 400 Mercury.
Twin 627 Seven Marine.
Triple 300 Yamaha.
Triple 350 Yamaha.
Triple 350 Suzuki
Ritchie flush mount high speed compass SS5000
Three 2000GPH Rule computerized submersible bilge pumps (1 mid-ship, 2 aft)
Aluminum epoxy coated fuel tank, 420 gallons, real capacity, USCG Approved
Aluminum epoxy coated water tank 30 gallons, real capacity USCG Approved
Aluminum powder coated recessed in gunnel hand rail
Aluminum powder coated console and transom hand rails
Aluminum powder coated T-top with five rod holders
Integrated heavy duty PVC rub rail with stainless steel insert
Fresh water 5GPM pump
2 Vanity faucets, one at the cabin and other at tackle station
Fresh water washdown with aluminum nozzle at side of the tackle station
Kiekhaefer trim tabs
Custom electronic panel with waterproof switch and circuit breakers, battery
with Voltage Sensitive Relay charging system
(6) Dash 12V receptacle and 12V USB unit
Special T-Top mounting aluminum base for radar and antennas
Pre-wiring for 12V SS Fridge, 12V AC and 12V Smart TV.
Center console has fully integrated windshield
Console window to starboard
Full opening cabin access door
Cabin storage compartment with shelves and teak louvered door
Cabin inside electronic equipment access door
Cabin inside electronic compartment with carbon Fiber inside liner
Cabin inside Foldable Flat bed with cushion incorporated
Vacuum flushed Toilet w/waste Tank 13 gallon
Dock side pump out for the holding tank.
Side Access doors in helm seat, two (2)
Helm seat tackle station
Starboard tilt out unit 20 x 16, two (2)
Port tilt out unit 14 1/2 x 16 and 45 x 16
Cabin Vanity has a Corian top and mirror
Tackle center has a full Corian top and sink top with faucet
Stainless steel bow Tow eye
Stainless steel transom Tow eye (2)
Stainless steel flush, sleek cutting-edge mount cleats (8)
(4) Stainless steel fender-pro holders
(6) Stainless steel deck Rod holders, 15o
(4) Stainless steel deck Rod holders, 45o
(2) Stainless steel deck Rod holders BIG, 0 o
(27) Stainless steel cutting edge latches
(2) Stainless steel deck drain
Starboard dive door with stainless steel hinges and stainless-steel latch
Transom Telescopic dive ladder
Bow protector Stainless Steel custom made
Hull zinc bonding system
Safety label kit
Coast Guard Kit
(2) Fire extinguishers
Standard Lighting Equipment
(2) LED Lumitec Aurora cabin Lights
LED navigation light and anchor light
(26) LED courtesy console lights special,
(2) LED courtesy console lights
(4) LED cup holders
(6) cup holders
(2) open cup holders
(2) T-top aft spreader LED lights,
(1) T-top aft MID spreader LED light
(1) T-top fwd. spreader LED light
4 LED livewell lights
Luxury edition complete upholstery. Four textures and vinyl options.
Cabin seat cushions and front seats.
Forward cushions at coolers or storage area
Transom seats included in Upholstery.
Cockpit set 15 pc set
Flip up helm seat
Cabin set 6 pc set
Cabin Corian set 2 pc set
Dash set 3 pc set
Console set 2 pc set
Batteries and Chargers
5 AGM batteries whit holding trays
Waterproof two bank battery charger 20Amp battery charger
Waterproof three bank battery charger 30Amp battery charger
Garmin Standard Electronics Package
(2) GPSMAP 8212 12" or equivalent
(1) GSD 25 CHIRP
(1) Airmar M265LH 1KW transducer
(1) Custom black acrylic dash panel
(1) Overhead Garmin VHF 200 Radio or equivalent
(2) 5225-XT Galaxy VHF Marine Band 8' Antenna
(2) Stainless steel ratchet mount base (2)
(1) Garmin GXM 52 SiriusXM Marine receiver
(1) Garmin GMR 24x HD Radome radar
Standard Package Includes:
Fusion MS-UD750 or equivalent
Wet Sounds Sinister SD6 6Ch 185W RMS amplifier
(4) Wet Sounds XS-808-RGB 8" Marine Speakers (2 pairs)
(2) Wet Sounds 6.5" Marine Speakers hard top mount (1 pair)
(4) Wet Sounds XS-10FA 10'' Marine Subwoofer
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.