66' Cheoy Lee 66 Long Range Motor Yacht 1986 Yacht for Sale
Cheoy Lee 66 Long Range Details:
- 66 Cheoy Lee 1986 66 Long Range
- Vessel Length: 66 feet
- Vessel Builder: Cheoy Lee
- Vessel Model: 66 Long Range
- Vessel Year: 1986
- Vessel Name: Ranger
- Vessel Type: Motor Yacht
- Vessel Price: $395,000
- Vessel Location: Tampa FL
For more information contact:
Roger Cole CPYB
66 Cheoy Lee 66 Long Range 1986 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Cheoy Lee
Model: 66 Long Range
Type: Motor Yacht Long Range Cruiser
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
This 66' Long Ranger Cheoy Lee is a modified 5 stateroom, galley up, (with full office) layout. There are three complete heads with shower stalls. Featuring nonskid Fiberglass walk around decks, a large covered aft deck, enclosed pilothouse, custom remodeled galley up, and large covered fly-bridge.
Vessel underwent a rigorous modernization and repair which has resulted in a vastly improved boat. Stainless reinforcements were added to the salon ceiling to eliminate the sagging boat deck these models were known for. All new modern galley is open to the salon. Teak decks removed and glassed, entire boat awl gripped.
Boat was hauled in June 2016 for fresh bottom paint, bottom was stripped, barrier coated and painted. The hull was compounded and waxed and stabilizers completely serviced including seals and rams rebuilt. Engines have low hours since major overhauls, one recent generator.
This is a very well kept and professionally modernized classic trawler reluctantly offered for sale by an owner who is retiring. Offers considered as well as smaller trades.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.