58' Sunseeker Manhattan 52 Luxury Yacht 2011 Yacht for Sale
Sunseeker Manhattan 52 Details:
- 58 Sunseeker 2011 Manhattan 52
- Vessel Length: 58 feet
- Vessel Builder: Sunseeker
- Vessel Model: Manhattan 52
- Vessel Year: 2011
- Vessel Name: No Name
- Vessel Type: Luxury Yacht
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Thailand Thailand
For more information contact:
58 Sunseeker Manhattan 52 2011 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: Manhattan 52
Type: Luxury Yacht Flybridge Motor Yacht
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
A unique opportunity has come along with the sale of this Manhattan 52 yacht. The yacht is Thai flagged and so it can consequently easily be utilized legally to generate charter revenues. Currently the yacht is located in Koh Chang, Thailand where there are no other luxury motor yachts in charter service! Koh Chang itself is a picturesque and un-spoilt part of Thailand, with beautiful waters for boating, fishing and diving. There are a few five star and many 4 star accommodations found on the island and this is the only yacht there that could serve the hotel’s tourist customers for luxury charters! Additionally, the marina where the yacht is located is offering to a new owner 2 years of free berthing in their marina, with only water and electricity to pay. It makes this a real make-sense way of owning a luxury yacht in paradise. Guaranteed to pay for herself. The yacht itself has been immaculately looked after and has just completed its 500 hour MAN service. Sunseeker Thailand has also serviced the yacht and has her in perfect working order. This is a great opportunity for either a private owner or someone that would be interested in offsetting the operational costs with some chartering. Beautifully appointed, excellently maintained and with an excellent value proposition, together makes this a must see yacht!
Must see to appreciate this elegant family motor yacht. Beautifully appointe,d Excellent value propositio,n Excellently maintained!
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.