58' Offshore Yachts Pilothouse Motoryacht Motor Yacht 1997 Yacht for Sale
Offshore Yachts Pilothouse Motoryacht Details:
- 58 Offshore Yachts 1997 Pilothouse Motoryacht
- Vessel Length: 58 feet
- Vessel Builder: Offshore Yachts
- Vessel Model: Pilothouse Motoryacht
- Vessel Year: 1997
- Vessel Name: Sweetwater
- Vessel Type: Motor Yacht
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: KeyWest FL
For more information contact:
Tom Murphy CPYB
58 Offshore Yachts Pilothouse Motoryacht 1997 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Offshore Yachts
Model: Pilothouse Motoryacht
Type: Motor Yacht Pilothouse
Engine Details: Inboard -
This two owner 58’ Offshore Pilothouse Motoryacht is a step above her competition. Her meticulous owner has made constant upgrades to this very well maintained vessel. New Caterpillar 3196 engines, installed in 2002 by Caterpillar, replaced the factory 3176’s. A keel extension and factory installed prop pockets have been added, as well as bulwarks forward. Other features are a bright, roomy salon, done in a satin teak finish. The galley is forward of the salon with a pass-thru to the raised pilothouse. Pilothouse features a center helm and side doors port and starboard. The master stateroom is privately located amidship, while the VIP and guest staterooms are forward. Constant care and maintenance, which includes paint in spring of 2009 and bottom soda blast, prime and paint in October 2009, make this Offshore one you should see!
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.