57' McKinna 57 Pilothouse Motor Yacht 2005 Yacht for Sale
McKinna 57 Pilothouse Details:
- 57 McKinna 2005 57 Pilothouse
- Vessel Length: 57 feet
- Vessel Builder: McKinna
- Vessel Model: 57 Pilothouse
- Vessel Year: 2005
- Vessel Name: TeraIII
- Vessel Type: Motor Yacht
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Fisher Island FL
For more information contact:
57 McKinna 57 Pilothouse 2005 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 57 Pilothouse
Type: Motor Yacht Raised Pilothouse Motor Yacht
Engine Details: Inboard -
TRADE OPPORTUNITY FOR LARGER MOTORYACHT! FULL BEAM MASTER, VIP AND GUEST = 3 STATEROOMS! LOW HOUR, RELIABLE CUMMINS POWER!
The Mckinna 57 2005 is a raised pilothouse yacht whose combination of distinctive styling, layout and high quality construction sets her apart from her competition. Constructed in Taiwan, she has a solid fiberglass bottom to accompany her 15’5 beam. An open layout that is adorned in light Anigre (satin finish) wood interior, embellished with inlaid Birdseye Maple.
The handsome Pilothouse features a large L-shaped settee to port with a Hi-Lo coffee/ dining table and a cruiser friendly center helm with full wrap-around view from bow to stern. Her salon is generous and her large galley, on the same level, allows for the cook to stay in the mix of company.
With a 3 Stateroom layout, guest will enjoy the comforts of two separate guest staterooms while you retire to a large admirable Master Stateroom with En Suite head. Her aft deck is set up for great outdoor fun with a BBQ grill, icemaker/freezer, sink, Bimini awning, and easy access to a large swim platform. High quality Stainless Steel and teak wood cover the aft cockpit.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.