57' Carver 570 Voyager Pilothouse Motor Yacht 2001 Yacht for Sale
Carver 570 Voyager Pilothouse Details:
- 57 Carver 2001 570 Voyager Pilothouse
- Vessel Length: 57 feet
- Vessel Builder: Carver
- Vessel Model: 570 Voyager Pilothouse
- Vessel Year: 2001
- Vessel Name: StraightToVoicemail
- Vessel Type: Motor Yacht
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: DelrayBeach FL
For more information contact:
57 Carver 570 Voyager Pilothouse 2001 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 570 Voyager Pilothouse
Type: Motor Yacht Pilothouse
Engine Details: Inboard -
This Carver 570 Voyager Pilothouse is one of the best values on the market. She has had numerous updates over the last several years that will truly benefit her next owner. In 2009 she was purchased by the current owner and upgraded with the following: New Shafts, New Canvas, All New AC units, and much more. Her Volvo 480's provide an economical 20 MPH cruise and are extremely efficient at the slower displacement speeds. The boat has been used for extended Bahamas cruising and will comfortably carry two scooters on the bridge and effortlessly tow an 18' center console. She is an ideal Mothership with an enormous amount of living area and a master stateroom that is truly unmatched. In 2012 /2013 the electronics were upgraded to include Garmin touchscreen plotters on both helms, both the bow and stern thrusters were rebuilt, and a new KVH Tracvision Sat receiver was installed. In 2014 the carpet was replaced throughout the entire boat and 3 new flatscreen TVs were installed. She is ready to take you to the Islands in comfort and style. For more information, please contact the listing broker directly. I have personally cruised on this boat with the owner and can answer any questions you have.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.