56' Navigator Sundance 5600 Pilothouse 1997 Yacht for Sale
Navigator Sundance 5600 Details:
- 56 Navigator 1997 Sundance 5600
- Vessel Length: 56 feet
- Vessel Builder: Navigator
- Vessel Model: Sundance 5600
- Vessel Year: 1997
- Vessel Name: Grand Match
- Vessel Type: Pilothouse
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Ft. Lauderdale FL
For more information contact:
56 Navigator Sundance 5600 1997 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: Sundance 5600
Type: Pilothouse Motor Yacht
Engine Details: Inboard -
The Navigator Sundance 5600 pilothouse is an enlarged version of the popular classic Navigator 5300, except the additional length is most visible in the larger salon dimensions and improved exterior profile. With (3) staterooms, this boat will appeal to many couples who plan to operate it themselves. The floor plan differs from most other raised pilothouse designs in that the galley is located in the pilothouse instead of the salon. For privacy, the master stateroom is accessed from the salon instead of the forward companionway and the helmsman has a good view aft since no bulkhead separates the pilothouse from the aft salon. The dinette is opposite the galley in the wheelhouse and the nearby ladder leads up to the bi-level flybridge deck and wrap around guest seating and dinghy storage. In addition, the pilothouse has side door entries on each side of the pilothouse to the forward deck area. The 430 HP Volvo engines provide the power for the boat to cruise at 17-18 knots with a top speed of around 20 knots.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.