56' Custom Crew Utility Commercial Boat 1985 Yacht for Sale
Custom Crew Utility Details:
- 56 Custom 1985 Crew Utility
- Vessel Length: 56 feet
- Vessel Builder: Custom
- Vessel Model: Crew Utility
- Vessel Year: 1985
- Vessel Name: Pegasus
- Vessel Type: Commercial Boat
- Vessel Price: $49,900
- Vessel Location: Vancouver BC Canada
For more information contact:
56 Custom Crew Utility 1985 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: Crew Utility
Type: Commercial Boat Pilothouse
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Pegasus Commercial Ferry Crew Utility 56 ft.
Could be private yacht or commercial, either with many versatile uses.
Configured for towing, with multiple tow posts, 10-ton cargo Cap., Large open area with seating for 35 passengers, Small galley (for convenience of crew) in wheel house, Rewired wheelhouse electrical, Redundant ship wide navigational lights. Can be converted for a huge cabin if looking for a one of a kind pleasure vessel. Hiab Crane rated 9000lbs. All Schematics: Hull, Engine, Electrical, Fire Suppression, stability eval. exist, Saving commercial buyer THOUSANDS in surveys for commercial operation. The Generator (15kw) is in good condition. Vessel is military grade EVERYTHING. Copies of all invoices to date, engine reports, known repair issues will be given to interested parties. This price is an amazing deal for a vessel with these great commercial capacities. Bottom painted, zincs, hydraulics redone. Splashed after work done in Campbell River and driven to Langley area on the Fraser River in Vancouver.
Formerly Canadian Coast Guard vessel. YAG-651
Last survey 2001 available.
Engine refit 2009 with records
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.