56' Bertram International Motor Yacht Motor Yacht 1970 Yacht for Sale
Bertram International Motor Yacht Details:
- 56 Bertram International 1970 Motor Yacht
- Vessel Length: 56 feet
- Vessel Builder: Bertram International
- Vessel Model: Motor Yacht
- Vessel Year: 1970
- Vessel Name: Broke and Drunk
- Vessel Type: Motor Yacht
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Stuart FL USA
For more information contact:
56 Bertram International Motor Yacht 1970 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Bertram International
Model: Motor Yacht
Type: Motor Yacht Pilothouse
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
“BROKE AND DRUNK” is hull #9 of 13 built by Bertram International. A well-taken care 56’ MY by her current owner for the past 11 years, she has 3 staterooms and 3 heads and a total of 1300 square feet under air.
Powered by twin Detroit Diesel 12V-71N workhorses, with approximately 3800 hours on starboard and 3,700 hours on port which will keep on running long after we are all gone!
“BROKE AND DRUNK” has had an extensive list of upgrades and replacements with her current owner who has spared no expense with ensuring all mechanical and soft goods are kept up to date and looking new but kept in original form. (See Comments for Year Replaced and Full List)
$20,000 Price Reduction! This is a Perfect Live-Aboard or Vacation Get-away...Owner is moving....Bring Offers!!!
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.