53' Sunseeker Manhattan 53 Motor Yacht 2012 Yacht for Sale
Sunseeker Manhattan 53 Details:
- 53 Sunseeker 2012 Manhattan 53
- Vessel Length: 53 feet
- Vessel Builder: Sunseeker
- Vessel Model: Manhattan 53
- Vessel Year: 2012
- Vessel Name: No Name
- Vessel Type: Motor Yacht
- Vessel Price: $999,000
- Vessel Location: Thailand Thailand
For more information contact:
53 Sunseeker Manhattan 53 2012 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: Manhattan 53
Type: Motor Yacht Flybridge Motor Yacht
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Beautifully appointed and excellently maintained, this yacht is as new. Meticulously looked after by the Sunseeker dealer she is ready for inspection by discerning perspective buyers.
A brand new concept hull from Sunseeker, she is remarkably spacious for her length. The new model Manhattan 53 presents a refreshing perspective on flybridge motor yachting at this size. The 53 delivers even more practical purpose with a large volume hull. There are a shaded comfortable flybridge, foredeck with sunpads, bright and airy accommodations and a large aft cockpit under an extended flybridge, all providing more usable space for socializing or relaxing. Step through the wide opening doorway into high ceilinged daylight bright saloon and the Manhattan 53 reveals new found space for separate dining area, plus the helm station now has seating for two, all set amidst sweeping views.
This is an excellent value in a nearly new Sunseeker and her seller encourages reasonable offers.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.