53' Azimut 53 Flybridge Motor Yacht 2012 Yacht for Sale
Azimut 53 Flybridge Details:
- 53 Azimut 2012 53 Flybridge
- Vessel Length: 53 feet
- Vessel Builder: Azimut
- Vessel Model: 53 Flybridge
- Vessel Year: 2012
- Vessel Name: Mi Sueno
- Vessel Type: Motor Yacht
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Miami FL USA
For more information contact:
53 Azimut 53 Flybridge 2012 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 53 Flybridge
Type: Motor Yacht Flybridge
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
The desire for a balance between the elegance of the external lines and the need to build structures suitable for extending total comfort to the owner and his guests, has produced the Azimut 53 Flybridge. This yacht offers both the harmony of contemporary lines, in keeping with the Azimut family-focused designs, as well as the most highly advanced technological solutions.
This building project is revolutionary. The internal bulkheads are installed when the boat is still in shell-form, a solution that makes it possible to maximize every centimeter of the hull. The squared bow not only allows more internal volume, but also protects the deck and sun-pad from sea-spray while cruising.
With its 14 square Meters of floor surface, the flybridge is one of the largest in its category and offers unrivalled solutions such as the twin sundeck areas, complete mini-bar and dinette accommodating 6-8 people.
The beauty of The exterior, the comfort, the volume and sunbathing areas are sufficient reasons to choose an Azimut 53. In addition, the technology that has been installed increases the pleasure of life on board, with useful instruments such as Easy Docking- the joystick that makes docking simple even when faced with strong winds and currents.
Link to Azimut 53 Video
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.