52' Jefferson Rivanna Motor Yacht 1999 Yacht for Sale
Jefferson Rivanna Details:
- 52 Jefferson 1999 Rivanna
- Vessel Length: 52 feet
- Vessel Builder: Jefferson
- Vessel Model: Rivanna
- Vessel Year: 1999
- Vessel Name: Vikings Dream
- Vessel Type: Motor Yacht
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Stuart FL USA
For more information contact:
52 Jefferson Rivanna 1999 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Type: Motor Yacht Cockpit Motor Yacht
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
VIKING’S DREAM is a 1999 Jefferson 52' Rivanna Cockpit Motor yacht with flybridge that has been maintained in immaculate condition by her knowledgeable and conscientious owners.
She is a spacious and well-appointed vessel ideal for extended cruising or live-aboard in comfort and style. She is very self-sufficient including a watermaker, washer and dryer and four solar panels mounted inconspicuously to the hardtop boasting 840 watts. The panels feed to a 1235 amp house battery bank supported by a Magnum 2812 Inverter and16 KW Northern Lights Generator.
Her interior is very appealing in maple bulkheads and cabinetry. One of the many appealing features is the spaciousness of the boat. The 6'5" headroom. Exterior space is abundant with a large, enclosed sundeck and a huge flybridge that will seat a crowd and provide an excellent area for entertaining. The overall effect is a boat with volume which makes it feel like a much larger vessel.
She is equipped with dependable and economical twin Volvo's, a KVH Trac3 satellite and a custom designed office.
MANY IMPROVEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE BY HER CURRENT OWNERS.
THIS VESSEL IS AN ATTRACTIVE BUY.
VIKING’S DREAM has just returned from an 18 month Caribbean trip cruising down to Grenada and back to the US.
Web Site: http://www.vikingsdream.com/
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.