52' Hatteras 52 Cockpit Motoryacht Motor Yacht 1999 Yacht for Sale
Hatteras 52 Cockpit Motoryacht Details:
- 52 Hatteras 1999 52 Cockpit Motoryacht
- Vessel Length: 52 feet
- Vessel Builder: Hatteras
- Vessel Model: 52 Cockpit Motoryacht
- Vessel Year: 1999
- Vessel Name: Pass the Hatt
- Vessel Type: Motor Yacht
- Vessel Price: $325,000
- Vessel Location: Stuart FL USA
For more information contact:
Pat Bustle CPYB
52 Hatteras 52 Cockpit Motoryacht 1999 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 52 Cockpit Motoryacht
Type: Motor Yacht Cockpit Motor Yacht
Engine Details: Inboard -
This 52 CPMY is a great example of a well-kept Hatteras. The owner’s busy schedule has left him with too little time to use the boat and a desire for her to move on to a new home. Very clean and well optioned, you will find a great platform for cruising and entertaining. Come take a look at this fine vessel and see how comfortable cruising can be.
Spacious cabin and large decks allow for great areas to spread out in this 52 Cockpit Motoryacht Hatteras. The large enclosed and climate controlled aft deck and beautiful salon allow for relaxation and places to gather with friends. You will quickly find that this boat was designed to give you all the comforts of home on the water and the space to spread out. Large master suite and spacious guest staterooms give the owners and guests plenty of room for extended stays away from the dock.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.