50' Shannon Shannon 50 Ketch Ketch 1984 Yacht for Sale
Shannon Shannon 50 Ketch Details:
- 50 Shannon 1984 Shannon 50 Ketch
- Vessel Length: 50 feet
- Vessel Builder: Shannon
- Vessel Model: Shannon 50 Ketch
- Vessel Year: 1984
- Vessel Name: Laila Rose
- Vessel Type: Ketch
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Cape Canaveral FL
For more information contact:
50 Shannon Shannon 50 Ketch 1984 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: Shannon 50 Ketch
Type: Ketch Cruising Sailboat
Engine 1: 1986 - 85 HP - Hours
Engine Details: Inboard - Diesel
Draft: 5.8Up 9.9 Dow
Cruise Speed: 75 Knots
LAILA ROSE is a fine example of the quality and character that we've come to know from the Shannon Boat Company, well known for their fine Bluewater yachts. Shannon has earned an international reputation as one of the finest ocean cruising yachts in the world and LAILA ROSE is just that. The 50 has the ideal medium displacement hull with shoal keel design offering excellent performance with a very easy motion, superior tracking characteristics, and skeg protected rudder. The Airex cored hull provides thermal and sound insulation and superior strength.
Highlights of valued options include generator, bow thruster, electric winches, windvane, Simrad autopilot, complete inventory of offshore electronics, hydraulic windlass, holding plate refrigeration system, roller bearing mainsail track with bat cars and rod rigging with twin headstays. Consistently upgraded and maintained, she is ready for Bluewater adventures or weekend getaways.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.