50' New England Boatworks Custom AirCat Catamaran Commercial Boat 2007 Yacht for Sale
New England Boatworks Custom AirCat Catamaran Details:
- 50 New England Boatworks 2007 Custom AirCat Catamaran
- Vessel Length: 50 feet
- Vessel Builder: New England Boatworks
- Vessel Model: Custom AirCat Catamaran
- Vessel Year: 2007
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Commercial Boat
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Savannah GA
For more information contact:
50 New England Boatworks Custom AirCat Catamaran 2007 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: New England Boatworks
Model: Custom AirCat Catamaran
Type: Commercial Boat High Speed Ferry
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
50’ NE Boatworks Naval Prototype Multihull High Speed Passenger Ferry
Built by the U.S. Navy as a prototype, this custom one of a kind high performance 50 foot power Aircat Catamaran New England Boatworks was built as a 49 seat passenger plus 2 crew ferry. She is powered by twin diesel Yanmar 900 hp engines which make her fly with a potential top speed of 46 knots in calm waters. She is a multihull planning configuration with her hulls jet assisted (air cushioned) with fans and auxiliary Yanmar engines which make her sit high in the water while underway. Although currently configured as a passenger ferry, there are many adaptive reuse options for her. She could easily convert to a fishing charter vessel, harbormaster vessel, port security, event charter, booze cruise, live aboard, etc. It cost approximately 2 million dollars to build her. Why not start a passenger ferry business this year?
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.