48' Rickers Brothers Convertible Sportfish 1994 Yacht for Sale
Rickers Brothers Convertible Details:
- 48 Rickers Brothers 1994 Convertible
- Vessel Length: 48 feet
- Vessel Builder: Rickers Brothers
- Vessel Model: Convertible
- Vessel Year: 1994
- Vessel Name: Visha E
- Vessel Type: Sportfish
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Stuart FL
For more information contact:
48 Rickers Brothers Convertible 1994 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Rickers Brothers
Type: Sportfish Convertible
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
VISHA E is one of the cleanest quality Convertibles on the market today anywhere near this price range! A popular model thanks the quality construction of Ricker Brothers, tournament level fish ability, sexy good looks, spacious interior accommodations and a huge Cockpit. She has the popular two-stateroom layout, with two full heads that includes separate showers. The salon is very spacious and the full galley is down. Many new items in recent months including paint.
This rare 48' Sport Fish is equipped with: Twin Detroit Diesels 550hp, 47' Samsung LED TV in the Forward Salon, 22' Vizio in the Forward Stateroom, KVH Tracvision Satellite System, DIRECTV Receivers, Bose Sound System, Northern Lights Generator w/ 372 Hours, Garmin VHS100 VHF Radio in Salon, Garmin VHS200 on bridge, Garmin GPS Map 7212 and 5215 Displays, Radar, Sounder, Camera, Northstar 951X GPS & Simrad Autohelm.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.