48' Ocean Yachts Super Sport Sportfish 1988 Yacht for Sale
Ocean Yachts Super Sport Details:
- 48 Ocean Yachts 1988 Super Sport
- Vessel Length: 48 feet
- Vessel Builder: Ocean Yachts
- Vessel Model: Super Sport
- Vessel Year: 1988
- Vessel Name: Whats Up Doc
- Vessel Type: Sportfish
- Vessel Price: $109,000
- Vessel Location: 1000 Islands NY USA
For more information contact:
48 Ocean Yachts Super Sport 1988 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Ocean Yachts
Model: Super Sport
Type: Sportfish Flybridge
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
A bestseller for Ocean during the late 1980s, the 48 Super Sport was built on a stretched 46 Super Sport hull with new deck and superstructure styling and a slightly enlarged cockpit. She’s a good-looking boat even today with her Jersey-style profile and aggressive appearance, but even more notable is the fact that she could turn an honest 30 knots with standard 485hp 6-71 diesels.Built on a lightweight hull with a narrow beam and a very modest 2 degrees of transom dead rise, she’s quick to accelerate but a stiff ride in a chop thanks to her flatbottom design.
The 48 is equipped with the conventional two-stateroom, galley-down floor plan with a more open salon. The interior woodwork and trim are varnished teak, and the array of standard equipment included cockpit controls, tackle center with freezer, teak cockpit sole, and teak covering boards. Sleeps 4 owners and guests in two staterooms for a total of 4 berths. One master head and shower, one guest head and shower. This is a Galley down, two stateroom, two head 48' Ocean.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.