48' Jefferson Rivanna Motor Yacht 1998 Yacht for Sale
Jefferson Rivanna Details:
- 48 Jefferson 1998 Rivanna
- Vessel Length: 48 feet
- Vessel Builder: Jefferson
- Vessel Model: Rivanna
- Vessel Year: 1998
- Vessel Name: Sassy II
- Vessel Type: Motor Yacht
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: New Bern NC
For more information contact:
John Peterson CPYB
48 Jefferson Rivanna 1998 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Type: Motor Yacht Aft Cabin Motoryacht
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Now and then I get to list a boat that has been well maintained and the pride of ownership is evident. SASSY II is one of those boats!
A beautiful Jefferson Rivanna that shows pride in ownership with constant upgrades and maintenance. When you see the boat from the dock or enter the interior spaces you will be impressed with the overall care and quality, thinking you are on a much newer yacht. The matching fabrics and light maple colored cabinets and woodwork along with the impressive accommodations make the Rivanna 48 the motor yacht to consider as live-a-board or cruising yacht.
SASSY II is a Great Loop Veteran completing the full loop. Easily making most bridges at current height, there is a fold down radar arch to ensure you can fit under all the loop bridges. The right combination of size, accommodations, efficiency and overall beauty, SASSY II is ready to cruise again. The engines have been meticulously maintained with fluid changes every 150 hours. Nothing needs to be done. Just bring along your personal belongings and head away from the dock on your planned adventure.
Absolutely no disappointments with this amazing and well maintained Jefferson Rivanna 48.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.