48' Dyna 48 Dyna Flybridge Motor Yacht 2002 Yacht for Sale
Dyna 48 Dyna Flybridge Details:
- 48 Dyna 2002 48 Dyna Flybridge
- Vessel Length: 48 feet
- Vessel Builder: Dyna
- Vessel Model: 48 Dyna Flybridge
- Vessel Year: 2002
- Vessel Name: Falula Due
- Vessel Type: Motor Yacht
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: North Bay Vilklage FL
For more information contact:
48 Dyna 48 Dyna Flybridge 2002 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 48 Dyna Flybridge
Type: Motor Yacht Flybridge
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
The Dyna 48 - Her attractive styling belies the fact that there is ample space inside, normally found in considerably larger vessels. From the ample Mediterranean aft deck, complete with an oversized swim platform, enter into the large salon through a sliding glass door, similar to those found on vessels made in Italy. The salon, incorporating the lower helm as well as a galley/dinette down, welcomes you with its well thought-out layout. The superior craftsmanship of the joinery and the beautiful decoration make you feel what your Dyna actually is: your home on the water. The expert boat builders at Dyna have spared no effort to make the sleeping accommodations as cozy and yet as spacious as possible. From the beautiful master stateroom, to the port guest cabin, owner and guests alike will feel as comfortable as in their own homes. And yet this Dyna is no sleeping beauty. Out at sea her superior design handles even the roughest waters with ease and confidence.
EASY TO SEE IN MIAMI.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.