48' Cheoy Lee Ketch Cutter Cruising Sailboat 1988 Yacht for Sale
Cheoy Lee Ketch Cutter Details:
- 48 Cheoy Lee 1988 Ketch Cutter
- Vessel Length: 48 feet
- Vessel Builder: Cheoy Lee
- Vessel Model: Ketch Cutter
- Vessel Year: 1988
- Vessel Name: Magique Noire
- Vessel Type: Cruising Sailboat
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Jacksonville FL
For more information contact:
48 Cheoy Lee Ketch Cutter 1988 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Cheoy Lee
Model: Ketch Cutter
Type: Cruising Sailboat Sailboat-Cutter
Engine Details: Inboard -
Opportunity to own this solid, blue water cruiser/racer that is for sale by 2nd owner. Her current owner has had for about 4 years. She has many safe blue water miles, including two transatlantic crossings. The main was reduced to clear the 65' bridges on the intercostal waterway. Sail riggers always commented on the size and strength of the mast. Most of the solid rod rigging was replaced with dynaform. The original rod rigging was continuous and one intermediate stay broke, so to be safe the rest was replaced. Built in Hong Kong by Cheoy Lee and marketed under the Golden Wave name. Newer cushions, nicely laid out interior, low hour Perkins diesel. The interior layout can accommodate at least 8 to 10 easily. The refrigerator/freezer are inline and in the center of the roomy galley. Hull just painted black along with gold boot stripe (2013). Complete bottom job 2013. The versatile ketch/cutter setup allows for great flexibility in the sail plan, and easily single-handed. The ketch rig plus centerboard allows intercostal and shallow water cruising. You'll notice her racing background when you see the hydraulic adjusters for the backstays of the main giving good sailing performance either in the ocean or club racing.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.