48' Buddy Davis Express Sportfish Sportfish 2006 Yacht for Sale
Buddy Davis Express Sportfish Details:
- 48 Buddy Davis 2006 Express Sportfish
- Vessel Length: 48 feet
- Vessel Builder: Buddy Davis
- Vessel Model: Express Sportfish
- Vessel Year: 2006
- Vessel Name: Mystifier
- Vessel Type: Sportfish
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: PompanoBeach FL
For more information contact:
48 Buddy Davis Express Sportfish 2006 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Buddy Davis
Model: Express Sportfish
Type: Sportfish Express
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
The "MYSTIFIER" is a Buddy Davis express sport fisherman with low-hour twin Caterpillar C-18 power at 1015 HP each. In October of 2014 the owner had Caterpillar’s Ring Power complete the 1,000 hour service. At that time he also purchased Cat’s 60 Month / 1500 Hour – Platinum Plus Extended Warranty at a cost of over $40,000. The warranty will be transferred to the new owner. The batteries were recently replaced and the generator was serviced. In early July of 2015 Merritt Boatworks completed a bottom job including fresh barrier coat & bottom paint and new zincs. The shafts were pulled & checked, shaft seals, rudder sales, and cutlass bearings were replaced. This boat is 100% turnkey and ready to travel through the islands or fish the offshore canyons.
Her elevated bridge deck offers excellent visibility and the convenience of a stand up engine room. The list of features and options include Donald Blount shallow draft tunnels, Pipewelders tuna tower & bow rail, windshield with commercial wipers/washers, overhead rod storage, cockpit freezer, cockpit baitwell, under deck fish box, teak cockpit, teak helm, teak toe rail, teak pulpit, windlass, Vetus bow thruster (2010), fuel polishing system, (3) Release marine helm chairs, Release Marine fighting chair, Eskimo E-600 Ice Maker, 32,000 BTU bridge air conditioning, 4-sided helm enclosure, Fighting Lady Yellow hull color, Winslow life raft, and spare props. The Buddy Davis hull design offers a knife sharp entry and exaggerated bow flare for an unequaled ride.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.