47' Van De Stadt Fractional Sloop Cruiser 1997 Yacht for Sale
Van De Stadt Fractional Sloop Details:
- 47 Van De Stadt 1997 Fractional Sloop
- Vessel Length: 47 feet
- Vessel Builder: Van De Stadt
- Vessel Model: Fractional Sloop
- Vessel Year: 1997
- Vessel Name: Hawk
- Vessel Type: Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Annapolis MD United States
For more information contact:
Tom Murphy CPYB
47 Van De Stadt Fractional Sloop 1997 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Van De Stadt
Model: Fractional Sloop
Type: Cruiser Sailboat-Cutter
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
This is a custom world cruising boat that Beth Leonard and Evans Starzinger built after completing their first circumnavigation. It was designed and built to be a fast and reliable 'go anywhere' cruising boat, and it has gone everywhere including, round the world, round cape horn, across the southern ocean and above the arctic circle. It is based on the Van De Stadt Samoa design, but modified to be more stable (added ballast), stronger (double framed), quieter and better insulated (3" of foam insulation), stronger and higher performance rudder, lighter in light ship displacement (core panel interior construction and no teak decks). It is finished and fit out it as a rugged and reliable expedition 'working boat', with the intent to be as low maintenance as possible, with bare aluminum topsides and a simple 'un-fancy' interior.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.