47' Atlantic Boat 47 Motoryacht Flybridge 1988 Yacht for Sale
Atlantic Boat 47 Motoryacht Details:
- 47 Atlantic Boat 1988 47 Motoryacht
- Vessel Length: 47 feet
- Vessel Builder: Atlantic Boat
- Vessel Model: 47 Motoryacht
- Vessel Year: 1988
- Vessel Name: Pegasus
- Vessel Type: Flybridge
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Stuart FL
For more information contact:
47 Atlantic Boat 47 Motoryacht 1988 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Atlantic Boat
Model: 47 Motoryacht
Type: Flybridge Motor Yacht
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
The 47’ Atlantic Motor Yacht has all the class, beauty and grace that you'd expect in a true motor yacht of any size. She has some features you would expect only in a yacht of much greater length. The entire yacht is well thought-out, comfortable and luxurious, as one would certainly expect of a classic Jack Hardgrave design. With her three stateroom, three head layout with main salon, galley down and aft-deck salon, there is more than enough room to entertain your guests in stylish comfort. She also has a large fly bridge with plenty of seating and full Helm with electronics. She is powered by dependable Detroit Diesels that give her a 15 knot cruise. With her solid fiberglass modified-V hull and wide beam along with Naiad stabilizers (inop) she has a very comfortable ride. This beautiful example of a live-aboard/cruiser has been well maintained with upgrades throughout the years. “Pegasus “has had light use thru her life and has been afforded the best of care by her knowledgeable owner and it shows. All this and more sets this Atlantic 47’ Motor Yacht apart and makes it an outstanding value!!
If you are looking for an attractive, well-maintained, quality built pre-owned Motor Yacht, you should make your appointment now! She is seriously for sale and awaits the change of command.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.