46' Sea Ray 460 Sundancer Express Motoryacht 2003 Yacht for Sale
Sea Ray 460 Sundancer Details:
- 46 Sea Ray 2003 460 Sundancer
- Vessel Length: 46 feet
- Vessel Builder: Sea Ray
- Vessel Model: 460 Sundancer
- Vessel Year: 2003
- Vessel Name: Bottom Line II
- Vessel Type: Express Motoryacht
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Marco Island FL USA
For more information contact:
46 Sea Ray 460 Sundancer 2003 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Sea Ray
Model: 460 Sundancer
Type: Express Motoryacht Express
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
A PREOWNED 460 SUNDANCER HARDTOP PRICED RIGHT, WATER READY FOR A NEW OWNER. COME BOARD AND SEE THE WEALTH OF EXTRAS!
WELL KEPT: This Sea Ray is more than a boat—it's a craft of unparalleled comfort and performance and technology. The 460 Sundancer is one of the most sophisticated cruisers on the water. See it for yourself today at Rose Marina Marco Island, FL – SLIP AVALIABLE. Below decks, there is a luxurious interior with two private staterooms, two full heads and room to sleep friends.
FEATURING: Extended Hydraulic Swim Platform, Cockpit and Cabin AC/Heat, Hardtop, Bow Thruster, Central Vacuum system, GPS/Chart Plotter, Radar, Retractable Shore Power Cord, Custom installed LED Lighting Throughout, Night Camera w/Joy Stick and (NEW) Canvas. Includes 4 Stroke Jet Ski Dingy.
MANY EXTRAS: 4 LCD TV’S, FULL HARDWOOD FLOORING UPGRADE, CUSTOM REFIGERATOR AFT CABIN, CUSTOM LED LIGHTING THROUGHOUT, UNDER WATER NIGHT CAMERAS, GLENDINNING SMART ACUATOR CONFIGURATION
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.