46' Ocean Yachts Sportfish 1983 Yacht for Sale
Ocean Yachts Details:
- 46 Ocean Yachts 1983
- Vessel Length: 46 feet
- Vessel Builder: Ocean Yachts
- Vessel Model:
- Vessel Year: 1983
- Vessel Name: PerfectPrescription
- Vessel Type: Sportfish
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: FortPierce FL USA
For more information contact:
46 Ocean Yachts 1983 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Ocean Yachts
Type: Sportfish Convertible
Engine Details: Inboard -
“PERFECT PRESCRIPTION” is a very rare find in a 46’ Ocean with a three-stateroom floor plan and a mid-level galley normally reserved for 50-footers and up. Her interior has been remodeled by the current owners and is absolutely gorgeous! Spending 7 of her last 10 years on Lake Michigan, she was wintered in a heated storage facility. Powered with twin 450hp Detroit Diesels, the starboard motor has approximately 200 hours SMOH and the port motor approximately 2000 hours SMOH. The starboard transmission was just rebuilt in April 2014. Recent Maintenance and upgrades includes waxed hull and topsides, oil & fuel filters changed, air filters cleaned 2014. 2013 new heat exchangers, intercoolers serviced and cleaned, starboard engine water pump rebuilt. “PERFECT PRESCRIPTION” is ready to cruise the islands or head north to complete another trip of the Great Loop. She is a must see for anyone looking for a well maintained yacht that is ready for her next owner.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.