46' Beneteau Oceanis 461 Bluewater Edition Cruising Sailboat 1999 Yacht for Sale
Beneteau Oceanis 461 Bluewater Edition Details:
- 46 Beneteau 1999 Oceanis 461 Bluewater Edition
- Vessel Length: 46 feet
- Vessel Builder: Beneteau
- Vessel Model: Oceanis 461 Bluewater Edition
- Vessel Year: 1999
- Vessel Name: Zoe
- Vessel Type: Cruising Sailboat
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Merritt Island FL
For more information contact:
46 Beneteau Oceanis 461 Bluewater Edition 1999 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: Oceanis 461 Bluewater Edition
Type: Cruising Sailboat Cruiser
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
This Beneteau 461 Represents a Fantastic Value and is the best equipped turnkey vessel of its kind. Cruising World named the 461 Boat of the Year in 1997. Zoe is amazingly equipped for long term cruising and was fully rigged for the World Arch around the world cruise and is ready to go again. The current owners where the original owners and have constantly updated and meticulously cared for her the entire time with an open check book. She is the perfect candidate for someone looking for a turnkey Bluewater cruiser that is fully equipped. Just look at the vast amount of equipment that has been added along with spares for almost every item sail inventory communications rigging tools medical kits life raft the list is extensive. A MUST SEE!!
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.